Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Refused enty into the Transformers guild

Refused entry into the Transformers guild

Just got an email stating
“you have signed up for a webmaster account for Transformers, i cannot
approve you until you remove the illegal image of Bumblebee from your
site. this image is stolen from the set and copyright material.
please remove it from your site ASAP.
thank you”


No thank you, well they just confirmed that the offending picture posted

This is now comfired authentic, which is pretty cool I say.

Watch three episodes of the Transformers: generation one DVD, I was about 8 to 10 when I first watched Transformers on the TV, me and my brother use to tape the series in order of 10 minute segments each Saturday on wacaday. You do watch crap when you’re a kid! Anyway I loved Transformers, when my brother and were kids I got Soundwave and by brother went for Optimus Prime. And they refused me as a web master for Transformer news, can you believe it! Well if your look for a copy try


Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home