Sunday, November 27, 2005

Haven't updated this blog in a while: update

So what have I been up to, well I'm broke got no money what so ever - that's Christmas for you.
might write a letter to Joe Cornish, from Adam and Joe and it would go something like this -

Dear Joe,
I too have a friend called Adam wow we are so alike, lets be friends.

Lee
I've joined a excellent Kali class or what my girlfriend Debs calls it my 'Sudoko' class, I've been looking out for one for a while I'm a month into it and enjoying it. Its pretty hardwork, got my rattan sticks this week and have been practising a bit, don't want to do to much just in case I'm wrongly using them. If your interested in going to the class then here's the clubs website www.kalis-ilustrisimo.org

Have a Fun day you guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home