Monday, August 22, 2005

My girlfriend is crazy

I though I would share that, ok crazy is a little harsh, she is more loopy ain't you Debs! p.s I love you to bits as well

ok update Debs and I are off to Rome this week yeah!! she as already packed for the trip, me well I will do it the night before.

StuFound the love child of Jakob Nielsen, well I work with him, i should have guessed it when he keeps banging on about we should'nt have NO images on our web site, and writing a 4 page document in xml in why we should have a photo gallery of pictures of him in various poses just in case the 'press' needs them and going on about link colors (sorry colours) so what do you think?

I also found is site www.guuui.com, which as some funny entries such as Derek R has replaced "shark" with "Jakob Nielsen" in quotes from the movie Jaws. "Don't know what that bastard Jakob Nielsen's gonna do with it. Might eat it I suppose."

Jakob Nielsen rates this entry:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuart and Petra said...

Love child of Jakob Nielsen?!? You better be careful of I'll have to flip out ninja-style on your ass!

12:02 am  
Blogger leedad said...

Heehee

9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuart and Petra said...

Love child of Jakob Nielsen?!? You better be careful of I'll have to flip out ninja-style on your ass!

12:02 am  
Blogger leedad said...

Heehee

9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home