Thursday, May 19, 2005

The work place: it does make me laugh

Hee-hee, I shouldn’t laugh but there are some very angry people about at the moment in work. One person told me in confidence that she is being booted out as team leader - just because of a clash of personality, I think she’s a lovely person and the other one is a pain in the arse, and it all a bit unfair.

Another one is directly on my team, our team leader is going, and instead of moving up one of the two producers, they are getting someone else in, so the both of them are very angry about it.
me on the other hand, i've have decided to go today, I'm looking to get into information architecture (IA), would only be able to get my foot into the position as a junior, but I do enjoy working in that area, so if anyone knows of a junior IA position, in London, Bath or Bristol let me know!

games_,politics_

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

:(

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

:(

8:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home