Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Crazy women

Why aren’t I saving bears from having to paw fight somewhere, or stopping them having to dress up as industrialists and doing jolly dances for some sadisistic industrial revolutionist fetish freaks, bears don’t like wearing shoes - FACT.


Anyway my day has been typically a pile of crap; I really would like to be the kind of person who likes offices, likes chit-chatting to work colleagues and pretending to be close friends to get in with the ‘right’ people and finally having an appetite for what I do for a living, and not seeing it as a pointless waste of time.

Well back to what I was originally going to write about tonight, on my way home travelling on the train, there was this that can only be described as a 'crazy women' she sat there frantically ripping newspaper’s up, well it was the 'free conservative newspaper' or pile of crap paper that begins with an m but its free. after 20 minutes of me sitting there trying to sit there acting like its a normal thing for her to be doing this, the women now has a nice little pile of shreds
on the floor and around her feet , she then follows this up by starting to fill three white plastic bags, to give an idea of the amount of paper she had ripped up, she was able to fill all three super-market bags to the top, I sat parallel to her with my head in my book, but I really wanted to ask her why was she shredding all that paper and filling three plastic bags?

But my theory is this: She is homeless and is making pillows for her and some buddies, if anyone got any other theories please comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Mate what you said about

' really would like to be the kind of person who likes offices, likes chit-chatting to work colleagues and pretending to be close friends to get in with the ‘right’ people and finally having an appetite'

I try not to get close, for there's alway someone kniving you behind you back. I think keeping a balance works well; not too close, but not distant to colleagues. ;)

9:52 pm  
Blogger leedad said...

Yeah your right Lee, I am putting it down to a bad week of stress and an uninspiring work load. Generally we are a close group, but I just felt on this occasion I was not supported and felt let down by some of my colleagues.

12:31 am  

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Mate what you said about

' really would like to be the kind of person who likes offices, likes chit-chatting to work colleagues and pretending to be close friends to get in with the ‘right’ people and finally having an appetite'

I try not to get close, for there's alway someone kniving you behind you back. I think keeping a balance works well; not too close, but not distant to colleagues. ;)

9:52 pm  
Blogger leedad said...

Yeah your right Lee, I am putting it down to a bad week of stress and an uninspiring work load. Generally we are a close group, but I just felt on this occasion I was not supported and felt let down by some of my colleagues.

12:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home