Monday, November 15, 2004

ace monday is almost over

Welcome once again to my badly written blog, I wish I could write properly well at lease what I really want to write. I started the day well didn’t leave my oster card and pass to get into work at home this time, that’s what I did last Friday just about got into work, didn't get much done bogged down with a holding page design, by the way if M&S web site goes down, then that’s the holding page you will see, is that cool or what! I was quite please with it in the end, but I still have the food's mini site to finish its a site all about fish, I am up dating the code to css positioning, has the old one was done with tables, and tables are so 1990s.

still debating if to put up a photo, best not yet, only now starting to get comfortable with this writing lark, also if anyone needs a gmail account then give me your email and I will send you one, well that nice of me.

I have the telly on and watching the news on bbc 2, just seen the footage of the twatty US soldier shooting dead an injurd unarmed iraqi figher - what an arshole.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home